Sunday, December 17, 2017

How not to kill the mouse/termite in my house?

You have to plan 2 plans:

Short term plan

  1. Catch it by cage.
  2. Do big cleaning to your home.
  3. Clean your home, everyday.
  4. Put a smelly bin faraway from your home. << This is very important step.
  5. Deodorize food smell as soon as you can every time, by put it in refrigerator, or clean it. << This is very important step.
  6. Use smelly substance to make them scare. In the case of ants, I use camphor bags. I put them in every close-doors furniture. Also, sometime when I go out of my home, I sprinkle the camphor around my home, too.
  7. Etc.

Long term plan

  1. Choose no smell home, far from bin.
  2. In the termite case, your home should build without termite's foods, such as wood, paper, etc.
  3. Etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment